Salesforce Administrator Training Certification | CoursesPlatform.com
This Salesforce Admin Certification course is designed to ensure that you learn & master the concepts of Salesforce Administrator and pass the certification exam on your first try. You will learn how to administer and configure Sales and Service Clouds, understand the sales and marketing ecosystem, and manage a wide range of important features and functionality of Salesforce. This practical hands-on training will help establish your credentials in the Salesforce domain and give a solid boost to your career. Certified Salesforce professionals earn from 1.2 to 1.8 times more than their non-certified counterparts.
To become a Certified Salesforce Administrator, you must pass the Sales Administrator Exam (ADM 201):
Step 1: Complete this training course.
Step 2: Visit certification.salesforce.com and register to take the ADM 201 exam.
Step 3: Pass the exam to become certified.
Details of Exam include:
- Salesforce Administrator – ADM 201
- Duration: 90 minutes
- 60 multiple-choice questions (closed book)
- Pass Mark – 65%
- Registration Fee: $200
- Retake Fee: $100
The cost of the Salesforce Administrator exam is $200, which you’ll pay on the Salesforce website when you register for the exam.
There are no prerequisites for this course or for the Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) certification exam. However, professional experience with the basic concepts and functions of Salesforce—such as navigating Salesforce, data management and security, and using Sales Cloud—would be an advantage before taking the course or the exam. Courses Platform gears you for preparation for taking the actual exam.
In order for you to achieve certification status with Courses Platform, you would need to complete 85% of the course, and also complete a simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
Our Curriculum Includes:
- 180 days of access to high-quality self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 12 hours of e-learning content
- Course completion Certificate
- Course aligned with the official Salesforce Certification Guide
- 4 projects
- 20 case studies
- 4 simulation tests
- 16 quizzes and more
By the end of this Salesforce Admin training by Courses Platform, you will be able to:
- Configure and manage Sales and Service Clouds
- Gain insights into the roles of each of the functional user groups (inside sales, outside sales, marketing, customer support and management)
- Implement automation, security, debugging, data validation, and customize apps
- Configure the user interface
- Acquire the full skill-sets needed to pass the Salesforce Administrator Certification exam on your first attempt.
24/7 customer support will be provided to you, once you get enroll a dedicated account executive will call you and explain you how you need to take this training further.
For any further Reviews assistance or queries, feel free to contact our Toll-Free or Email Us, email@example.com