AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training Course | CoursesPlatform.com
This AWS Technical Essentials course is designed to train participants on various AWS products, services, and solutions. This course, prepared in line with the latest AWS syllabus will help you become proficient in identifying and efficiently using AWS services. The two live projects included in this course ensure that you are well versed in using the AWS platform. The course also contains a live demo that helps you learn how to use the AWS console to create instances, S3 buckets, and more.
AWS certification exams are administered at Kryterion testing centers in more than 750 locations worldwide. The registration fee for the Associate Exam is $150 (USD). The Professional Exam is $300 (USD).
The prerequisites are as follows: Basic knowledge of any programming language is beneficial, but this course can be taken by anyone who has an interest in learning AWS.
Our Curriculum Includes:
- 180 days of access to high-quality self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 7 hours of high -quality e-learning
- Hands-on project execution with AWS Console
- 2 live projects, 21 live demos
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- 2 simulation exams (60 questions each)
AWS Technical Essentials is the core requirement for professionals who need a basic but comprehensive understanding of the AWS cloud platform. This certification is best suited for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- SysOps administrators
- IT developers
- Any individual who is new to AWS and wants to learn the fundamentals
By the end of the AWS Technical Essentials training you will be able to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS management console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS storage options and create Amazon S3 buckets
- Recognize AWS Compute and networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe managed services and database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify deployment and management options
Courses Platform’s AWS Technical Essential Training Course offers participants the opportunity to work on a live industry-based project, as stated below.
Project 1: Setting Up a Windows Server in the Cloud
You will set up a Windows server in AWS as a member of the Windows support group. The development team will then deploy their application stack for testing.
- Create an EC2 Server instance
- Select the Windows 2012 Server Configuration as 2 vCPU and 80 GB General Purpose SSD.
Project 2 – Navigate the AWS Management Console Using the CloudWatch Service
As a member of the monitoring team, you will navigate activities using the CloudWatch Service in the AWS Management Console.
- Check on CPU utilization
- Identify disk and network throughput of the earlier deployed Windows Virtual Machine
For any further Reviews assistance or queries, feel free to contact our Toll-Free or Email Us, email@example.com