Scrum Master (Agile) Certification Includes PDU’s | CoursesPlatform.com
What are the course objectives?
The Agile Scrum Master course introduces you to the concepts and best practices for Agile and Scrum. Agile is a project management approach that is well-suited for projects that are complex and uncertain, and more than 50 percent of Agile projects use Scrum, making it the most popular Agile method. This course will help you build the requisite skills and expertise to pass the certification exam on the first attempt.
You’ll become an expert in Scrum, enhancing your ability to develop and deliver high-quality products to your customers and apply Scrum concepts to your organization. With the practical application of Agile methodologies through hands-on projects on JIRA, you will be able to maximize business value while mitigating potential risks.
What skills will you learn?
This course will enable you to:
- Become proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing different Scrum artifacts, including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Grow into a Scrum Master role with any organization implementing Scrum
- Setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the Scrum methodology
Who should take this course?
The Agile Scrum Master certification course is best suited for:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
What projects will I work on as a part of the course?
All projects are based on the JIRA platform, giving users the benefit of learning the most popular agile tool in a practical environment.
Project 1: Smart Weather
you will complete two industry-based tasks provided by the product owner of a new technology division. The projects involve creating a portal to provide weather-based services to multiple clients. The portal will pull weather forecast from various public services so that the captured data can be used for various purposes. Implementation of this project will be performed on JIRA. You will focus on one of the tasks below and submit task screenshots through the LMS:
BigBucks Café, a leading chain of premium coffee shops, wants you to use weather data to regulate and manage its daily operations. As a Scrum Master, you will need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
The world’s largest life insurance company, LeViva, wants to launch an app to serve its customers, and they would like to use the weather forecast. As a Scrum Master, you will need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
Why get an Agile Scrum Master Certification?
Agile and Scrum skills are highly prized in the project management profession. This Agile Scrum Master training will enhance your ability to deliver products in functional stages, improve collaboration among team members and create a more flexible process where changes are less impactful on project quality, cost, and timing.
**This Course fee which you pay, includes the examination fee.
*Exam voucher’s cost cannot be refunded once it is issued to a learner as we procure this from third party bodies. Courses Platform does not own the voucher policies and cost.
You can obtain a formal Agile Scrum Master Training from a Registered Education Provider like Courses Platform. Register with EXIN to purchase the exam voucher and schedule your web proctored exam online.
After the successful completion of the training and exam, you will be awarded the Agile Scrum Master certificate from EXIN, the global body of accreditation for Agile Scrum Master. The actual certificate will be emailed to the participant 10 days after the declaration of result.
Courses Platform Only provides an EXIN exam voucher once. This means with the purchase of this course, you are entitled to one free exam, covered with you purchase. In the event a student needs to retake the exam, any subsequent EXIN vouchers will be the student’s responsibility for purchase.
Candidates are eligible to download a digital version of their Agile Scrum Master Certificate from the Candidate Portal as soon as the results are available on the website.
The certification is valid for a lifetime and there is no renewal cost.
Your exam voucher is included in the price of this course. However, you must book your exam within one year from the date you purchased this course. In case of any change of exam fee by the certification body within the one year, you will be liable to pay the difference of amount to Courses Platform. If you did not book the exam within one year from purchase, you will need to buy the voucher again as per the actual price.
For assistance in scheduling your exam, reach out to the sales consultant (inside sales manager) or raise a request to the support team at Courses Platform.
If you fail the Agile Scrum Master exam, you are eligible to retake the examination the same day at the Exam Centre or via the EXIN Anywhere Service.
To unlock your Certificate, you need to do the following:
- Complete at least 85% of the course or attend one complete batch.
- Complete one project and one simulation test with a minimum score of 65%.
- 19 PDUs – Recognised by PMI
- JIRA account (demo account free)
- 180 days of access to high-quality self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 2 live Scrum games / 7 scenario-based Scrum games
- 2 sample tests
- A demo of a project will be provided in the class along with a few practical projects to be implemented on the free JIRA account.
- 16 hours of high-quality content
Frequently Asked Question
Q.) What are PDU’s?
A.) PDUs are Professional Development Units, necessary for maintaining the Project Management Institute (PMI)-certified credentials. They are a part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One PDU is worth one hour of project management training, though there are some exceptions to this rule.
For any further Reviews assistance or queries, feel free to contact our Toll-Free or Email Us, firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Learning 🙂